Totally true 🙂
1. No Mexican food from anywhere else in the US, especially on the East coast, tastes quite as authentic and amazing.
2. When outside of Arizona and in places with a lot of greenery, you really appreciate it because you’re used to seeing dust, dirt, rocks, browns and oranges.
3. There are few extreme pains that you experience as often as coming in contact with a seatbelt buckle during the summer.
4. You’ve left Chapstick in the car melt and ruined upholstery or even worse, if it’s inside of a bag, gotten several things messy with liquified balm.
5. You’ve been inside of or within a few miles of those massive, end-of-the-world looking haboobs.
6. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT EVEN IS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME AND WHY?
7. Early mornings don’t necessarily mean pleasant weather. 90-100 degrees in the AM happens often.
8. You’ve seen your share of gorgeous sunsets that combine…
View original post 599 more words